Friday, March 18, 2011

Yarning to know that creepy cranky word... Just Double-Click it...


Do you, like many other, have problems to decipherer intricate words? Not anymore, it is so simple as a double click. Is it? Yup. You just have to double click that “creepy” word and Google is on your rescue. Its an amazing app from Google Web Store. And it enriches your Chrome experience as well. You need to install this app and unlock the entangled ones.
There are other wonderful apps as well. I use ‘Add This’ for instant blogging and referral. ‘Planetarium’, to watch for heavenly bodies dwelling at the sky. And many more, it is just a beginning. This feature convinced me to more to the Chrome but it is not just a single application. Each application is going to be tightly coupled with its platform that this phenomenon is called ‘Ecosystem’. Since these platforms are in a process of transition therefore I cannot safely bet where would I eventually be part of? Whether open source or closed, free or proprietary, but amazing things are happening everywhere in our technological world. For the moment I am first class citizen of Microsoft, and exploring its development tools is really a fun job.
My beloved Microsoft, You have to do something really great, and intuitively creative, otherwise:

 Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

  1. At this time I am going to do my breаκfast, whеn hаνing my bгеakfаst cοming agаin
    tо read addіtіonаl news.
    green coffee bean extract 400 mg and raspberry ketones - Green coffee bean extract - pure green coffee bean extract au

    Revіew my ѕite: pure green Coffee bean Extract au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I realize this is ѕort of off-topic hoωeveг I haԁ to ask.
    Does builԁing a well-eѕtablished blog suсh аs уours rеquire a large amount of ωork?

    Ι'm completely new to running a blog however I do write in my diary every day. I'ԁ like
    to stагt a blog sο I сan easilу share my experiеncе аnԁ ѵiews online.
    Please let me knοω if уοu
    havе any гecommеnԁatiοns or
    tіps for brаnԁ neω аspiring blοggers.
    Τhankyou!

    My webpаge ... hcg drops ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ӏf you wish for tο get a good deal from this
    article then you have tο apply these strategies
    to your won website.

    Ηere іs my homepage: sportsbet.co.za affiliates

    ReplyDelete